Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ultrasound!

So, today I had my "real" ultrasound. Of course, it hurt, cuz I had to pee very badly, but that's ok. The baby was not cooperative at all, it was curled up into a ball. It's ok, though. That does mean, that if Russ had been there (he had to stay home and watch Gavin) that he wouldn't have been able to find out what we were having. Though, it did make it difficult for the tech to get the pics and measurements of all the organs that she needed. She let me go pee, and that was the only way that she was able to get a pic of the heart. With all 4 chambers. Anyway, here are the pics!

This is the baby's back...you can kinda see that its legs are pulled forward.
One profile picture. Again, if you look, you can see that baby's legs are crossed. You might actually be able to see the bones, and where they are crossed.
Baby moved its hand a little! I think it's saluting daddy, even though he wasn't there.
Baby has REALLY moved in this picture...lol. Legs have moved slightly, and it looks like the baby is either trying to suck it's thumb, or maybe it's just tired. Either way, it is a very very cute picture of my baby!
I have an appointment on Monday, so hopefully by then the midwife will have the ultrasound results there. She said we're supposed to go over them together, so she can see how the baby is doing, and make any adjustments to the due date (which I will fight tooth and nail). I'm just glad I was able to see the baby again. Yay!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY nice bebheh!

Joni said...

Crossed legs = GIRL. I thought everyone knew that.

(My word verification is 'blyive,' and as everyone knows to blyive is to bluff. Maybe you were playing cards, and the baby cheated you?)