Sunday, November 23, 2008

another long/great week

So, finally got the fabric for my new shirt. And, I LOVE the fabric. I had to order the fabric for the main part of my shirt, and then once it came, I went and bought the fabric for the contrast and underlay piece. I think the shirt came out great! I had a few rough patches, but this is the biggest piece that I have made without the constant help from Mom. OH, and I'm also 22 weeks now! Yay!

This is the front...I do kind of look like I have an extra chin, though.
The side, and my big ol' belly. I'm wearing it with my black leggings.
Ok, so this isnt from this week, but it's still cute. Gavin was eating homemade chicken noodle soup. We had discovered he LOVED it the night before. He also discovered, that he really liked flinging food...I do believe there was chicken on the wall behind the high chair.
Another shot of chicken noodle boy. He was in SUCH a good mood that day!

So, this week is Thanksgiving. Mike and Mandy are coming up Wed night, and Mom, Dad and The Girls will be here Tues. I'm soo excited! I actually made the shirt for Thanksgiving. You know, give me something to wear that day that I can wear to church and whatnot. Ok, enough rambling now. Later!



6 comments:

Mandy's Blogspot said...

hehehe...looks like your arms fell off in that first picture.

but i'm sure it's just a flesh wound.

cute shirt. cute baby. :-)

"surns" the sound chicken makes as it's flung in the air.

Anonymous said...

I think that shirt is fab. And you are so big with Robdelana Gose!!! I think Gavin knows you want him to EAT the chicken soup, but of course, he wlould rather fling it.


orstr: a form of chicken noodle soup made to be trown across the room instead of eating. You should try giving Gavin some.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww(w etc.) He's so dang cute. You look uber preg,Em.

Btw, his cheeks look very ripe. i shall harvest them when i get there.;)

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt, cute bebeh. See you tomorrow!

rafie: the sound the high chair makes when you move it away to wash the chicken off the wall.

Catherine said...

AHHHH WHERE ARE YOUR HANDS

Oh there they are. Gavin's devouring them.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I just got back from the trip and I'm ALREADY going through Gavin miss. I. Want. To. Nom. His. Cheeeeeeeeeeeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holarr: The sound Gav. makes when he trows his chicken noodle soup.