Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a week....

So, it has been quite a week. Gavin has learned to climb up onto things, and is very happy about it. My friend April came back up here, since her hubby is going to be back from his deployment next week. My belly seems to have gotten huge. Oh, and I'm 20 weeks now!!! I'm halfway through this pregnancy!! Yay!!


Here is my belly at 20 weeks. Looks big, doesnt it? Someone at church told me I look further along than I am, and she doesnt see me going past March 15th. I'm ok with that.
Gavin is very pleased with himself. He climbed, all by hisself, onto the suitcases. He's been attempting that for a really long time (since we got home from Indiana..I know, I'm bad). That face is also almost his anime face. But, I had to take 4 pics to get this one. He finally decided to pose.
Yup...on the suitcase again. He was certainly proud of himself.
He also discovered a love of rocking. He tried climing onto the chair, it didnt work, so daddy put him on the chair. He loved it!

I'm also getting ready for family at Thanksgiving. I'm soo excited, since Mom, Dad, Molly, Laura, Mike, Mandy and Miles will all be here. YAY! And, Miles is walking now, so things will be fun, watching Gavin and Miles play fairly with eachother. Woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, the Gavman has the Russell look going big time.

Can't wait to see y'all, and M&M&M too!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for you Em. If I had to be hosting both Gavin AND Miles at the same time I would freak. Oh, and I want you to know that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be coming there.