Friday, October 24, 2008

It's a....

BABY! Haha...gotcha, didnt I? Well, at least it's only one baby. There are only 2 pictures, because they ended up rescheduling my ultrasound. Apparently, the OIC (Officer in Charge) doesnt like to do ultrasounds before 19 weeks. I'm only 18 weeks. But, since I had filled my bladder nice and full, the tech showed me some pity and showed me the baby anyway. She also printed up pics, even though she wasnt supposed to. It was soo nice to see the baby, see the heartbeat. So, we rescheduled it for Nov 1...I'll be 19 weeks and 1 day! Ha so take that!

I love this..you can see it's face, and both of it's hands were by the head. Legs are up by the body. I just keep looking at this picture in awe, cuz this being is INSIDE me. WOW!
The baby is saluting daddy! It's an odd angle of it's face, but oh well...if you look really hard, you might be able to see the second arm up there, too.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for babies!!!!! It's a purty lil thing!!!

Catherine said...

Gavin's sort of cuter right now. No offense to the other little half-breed.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I knew that "it" would be cute! Well it is your baby, after all. And Gavin is only cuter RIGHT NOW. I know-we ALL know- that when Gavin gets to about his 30's he won't be as cute.

Anonymous said...

Gavin cooked longer.

*crosses fingers and chants,"Please be a girl, please be a girl..."*

...Though anything you spawn will be fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Gavin, I think even you know that when you get older everyone will stop paying any notice to you.






(miskbo: A foreign fruit)

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot,did I just type that and cliked "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT"?



(talicke: a football move)