Sunday, October 19, 2008

pictures of Gavin

As promised, here are the newest pictures of Gavin and his 550 cord toys. Or really, toy. That is the turtle that he got for his birthday, that he loves, and the cord that makes it by far his favorite toy.

Isnt he cute? I just love watching him walk...especially when he's soo happy about what he's doing, as he is here.
The noose that Russell put around the turtle's neck. I dont know exactly why he did it, but i know it's funny. He also has a handle on it, but I dont think you can see it on any of the pictures I put up here.
See the joy he has? I love that boy!
This was after his nap that morning. He was just laying in the corner of the crib with his feet hanging out, using his blanket as a pillow, when I went to get him up. So, of course, I snuck back out and got the camera. I wasnt able to capture that exact picture as I saw him the first time, but this is still good. He was so happy to see me!
He's just too cute.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some 550 cord,
And a turtle toy to pull
Makes a happy Gav.

Anonymous said...

Wowzors he's cute! Smart, too.

Anonymous said...

He seems to suffer from an excess of adorableness. Have you talked to his doctor about that?

Catherine said...

He looks weirdly like porter in the crib with that grin.

Anonymous said...

ack! help me!

(p.s. the word verification is 'patio.' weird, huh?)