Saturday, October 18, 2008

I look preggers!

So, when I got home from visiting Joni, everyone told me I had just "popped" since I was gone. I actually looked pregnant! (one person told me I didnt look fat anymore...gee thanks!). I also got to borrow 2 maternity dresses from Joni, which I've already put to use wearing to church. I figured since I was already dressing up for church tonight, I might as well put some pics of how pregnant I look now. Keep in mind I'm only 17 weeks pregnant right now.

This is the faux wrap dress, I believe it's Liz Lange...which, if you know, is from Target. I like it. I also like how my belly protrudes from it..lol
Fortunately my face hasnt regained it's puffiness like I had with Gavin. At least not yet. I guess I need to give it time.
I have some really cute pictures of Gavin, so I'll probably post those tomorrow. Again, they show his love of pulling his toys around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that dress on you!!! And you do indeed look preggers!!!

Anonymous said...

You are pretty pregg-o as far as the eye can see. That dress is pretty fab on you, mom was right. So Em, Thursday is the ultra-sound right? I keep forgetting the date. Ya know, you look pretty big for a 17 week pregnant mommy. Liz Lange, it sounds kind of designer from France, doesn't it? Well it looks nice on you, and that's all that matters. I can't wait for the next post. Come on, who does NOT want to see Gavin walking around with his 550 cord toys? Not me that's for sure. Well good luck with the ulrta-sound.

(bppln: "baby" in some kind of language.)

Mandy's Blogspot said...

Preggy McPreggerson!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I had some opaque heather-gray tights I used to wear with that dress. (Or sometimes I just said 'the heck w/it' and wore kneesocks. Because as everyone knows, MATERNITY PANTYHOSE ARE THE DEVIL'S TOOL.)

How are the new jeans working out for you?

Anonymous said...

That dress is so pretty :)
You look lovely, Em.
<3