Monday, August 4, 2008

2 years



Wow...it's been 2 years since I got married. So much has happened since then. We got married, my husband of 1 week went back to Iraq. He came home. We moved me from NY to NC. Moved into our first place. Found out I was pregnant. Russ went Active Army, so we moved to KY. Moved into second place. Celebrated our first anniversary. Had our wonderful baby boy, Gavin. Moved into our third place. Found out I was pregnant again. And today's the second anniversary. It's been a long hard road, but we've made it this far. I love my wonderful husband more every day. Although, he likes to say "whatever" to THAT statement. I really do love him...even if some days he drives me crazy. Though, I don't think I'm much better. I know with the hormones raging through my body right now, he probably wants to kill me 99% of the time. But he loves me, so he wouldn't. Not that I would blame him in the least if he did. I am a hormonal mess.
But again, wow...how time flies when your having fun!

7 comments:

Mandy's Blogspot said...

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Moo!

it really does seem like yesterday. babies will make the time fly by.

Anonymous said...

aww... you look like a pretty pretty princess!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

And katorigasuki....you are so right about the babies making the time fly!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were a raging hormonal mess even WITHOUT the baby. And em, just so you know: your wedding makes me happy when skys are gray. And so does gavin.Walking. Oh. My. Gosh.

Catherine said...

That's actually...really touching.

Well said, Mrs. Brown. If six hours of Pride and Prejudice has taught us anything, it's that you have to have a sense of humor or you'll go crazy, be unpopular and get rejected for marriage proposals.

And I agree with Joni, you really did look like a fairy tale that day. As you do every day, you beastly pretty thing.

Kevin Blinn said...

I remember that day! Admittedly, my memories of that day are a little . . . different from everyone else's.

Anyways, congratulations, and happy anniversary!

Ask your doctor if pbrxymb is right for you.

Anonymous said...

you li'l fairy...







(adhfhcyf: an adhesive, duh!)