Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gavin walks!

Yes, so that is Gavin walking...which he does ALL the time now. He seems to have just picked it up like it was nothing! He was tentative for a while, and then yesterday he decided that was the way to get around. I cant believe it! He's not even 1 yet! Sigh. Oh well....I guess I knew this was coming. He's been trying for a while. Anyway, sorry for the poorish quality..it was hard to get him to do it for the camera. Yes, we bribed him. That is a tortilla chip he is going after.

PS...sorry it's sideways, I will try to get one that's upright. Doesnt it kinda look like he's walking on the wall?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm yeah, I *always* forget to turn the camera horizontally when I'm shooting video. I have so many awesome vids of the kids that are TOTALLY RUINED BECAUSE THEY ARE SIDEWAYS. shoot.

Anonymous said...

Gavin.is.so.ADORABLE!!! (Did somebody make a contract were you dont need all the signatures? i dont think i sighned anything.)