Sunday, August 10, 2008

just pictures

I finally found the cable that connects my camara to the computer, so I decided to post some of the pictures that I found there.

This one was on Father's Day. To honor Russ' first dads day, we went fishing.


He's all snug in his crib...and he did that himself. I left him with his regular blanket, and he covered himself with that one.

Look how short he is!! I love looking at Russ walking with Gavin, and the joy Gavin gets when he's walking with daddy!

He's helping daddy pack for WLC. Only, I think he hindered more than helped. Oh well, daddy didnt mind!

He picked out a movie he wants to watch! Great! I love that movie too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest. Baby. Ever.

I miss you guys so much. I really hope I get to see you sooonnn. I was jealous mom and the girls got to come visit :) I've just been working and lazing around. I'm excited Catherine is home now.

Anyway, Gavin is freaking adorable. :) I hope you're doing well.

love, your honorary sister.

Anonymous said...

Look at Gavin go!
Chubby sturdy little legs,
Walking with his dad.

Anonymous said...

Gerber baby walks with dad
Helps him pack his gear
Picks movies for mom to watch.

Mandy's Blogspot said...

so.freakin.cute.com

Unknown said...

so the only words i could think to describe those pictures were Freakin Cute! but obviously that was used more than once so I will have to go with a Big AAWWWWWWW!

Katya said...

EM-I-LYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Your mom told me to come on over and have a look...MY oh MY how little Gavin has GROWN!!!! He is beautiful...no, GORGEOUS! What a handsome little boy he is! You must be so proud of the fellow!!!!!

Congratulations on pregnancy #2!!!!

You sound so happy, and how exciting to see your family growing!

Hey, when are you coming to NY? I would LOVE to see you again. Gosh, last time was February? I picked up a cute little cammo Oshkosh fleece for Mr. Gavin...it is size 2...need to catch up with you and your mom before he OUTGROWS it!!!!

Joni said...

I WANT TO EAT HIM. numnumnumnumnummmm.

Anonymous said...

I saw the sleeping picture thinking, he looks all man there. Then the next photo is one with a pacifier and he kinda lost the effect. It makes me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I call the cheeks!!