Sunday, July 27, 2008

walkies..


Gavin is learning to walk. He likes to hold onto one finger and walk with me around the house. But when that doesnt work, I have to take him in the stroller for a walk. This is what happened today. So, being that it's only 5 something when we decided to go, I thought I should put Gavin's hat and sunglasses on him. HE FINALLY LEFT THEM ON! It made me soo happy.

Look how cute he is with them on! He was all about not letting me get a picture of him wearing them. And, the only way I could get him to keep them on was putting them on under the hat.

Sigh...Gavin likes to fall...and climb. That's not usually a good thing when it happens one right after the other. Then he gets clingy with no way to comfort him. He just wants to cry, or whine..whichever works better at that moment for him.

I have a dr. appt tomorrow! My first one! Yay!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

That's just how he rolls.

Anonymous said...

Man, if only I looked that cool, I'd have it made.

Anonymous said...

your going to have to install an invisible fence when hes older.