Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ok...it's official

I'm pregnant. And those of you who already figured it out, congrats! I dropped hints, of course. But, yesterday I went and had a final blood test done, and my levels have jumped...from 3.2 to 402.1. Huge jump, huh? So, I'm only about 5 weeks...but that's enough to make me tired, hungry and sick to my stomach, not necessarily in that order.

In other news, Russ is back from the field, and Gavin is soo excited. He just hasnt wanted to let daddy out of his sight at all yet. And the first thing he did when he saw Russ, was pull his shirt down and pull out his "shineys" (dog tags). I guess he missed those. You know how the experts all say, that with babies, especially Gavins age, they dont know object permanence? Gavin does. None of this "out of sight, out of mind" crap. Gavin knows where his toys are, all the time. He knows where they go when they are put away, and he knows when something isnt seen, to look for it. He has actually gotten quite mad at Russ when he forgets to put on his tags after a shower or something. He still looks, though.

Sorry, no pictures today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm... are you sure you should be having another baby? I mean, it's pretty clear that you're abusing the one you have now...

Congrats! Hope you get a girl this time.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Hope you get to feelin' better thru it!! Love & miss ya tons....Trish

Mrs. Brown can moo... said...

right joni...you should talk...you're the one that's ruining your life, and becoming poor by having had a third!

I hope I get a girl, too...I want one bad. lol

Catherine said...

AWWW HE KNOWS OBJECT PERMANENCE

That's so clever. In another month or so he'll be able to disassemble a small firearm with one hand, and a little after that he'll be getting stupid tattoos with his friends and stealing the neighbor's tricycle. They grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

as iv said in the last post,:TAKE A LOOK AT PORTER! and youv already had 3 kids, so joni, dont contradict yourself.

Anonymous said...

......and cath by the time he gets tatts, he wont be USING tricicles............ i hope not.