Monday, April 6, 2009

lena pictures!

So, I have internet (finally!) and now I can post all the pics that I want of a certain little boy and girl. Especially since I'm being nagged to get some up of Lena. She's 8lbs, 4oz as of Thursday of last week. She's doing really well (she gained a pound in a little over a week from just mommy's high octane milk). She got baptized today, and I will post some of those pics as soon as I upload them to the computer. Anyway, here are some pics.

Her super cute long little feet.

A very cute sleeping smile. I wonder what she was dreaming about.

Just a cute shot of sleeping.

Gavin's first time "holding" Lena.

Smooshed face sleeping on daddy!
Speaking of Gavin, he's doing great with her! When she was first home, he hated seeing me nursing her. He wanted on my lap, and was trying anything to get there. He even tried to pull her leg to get her off. Now, he pets her head, and holds her hand. He even gets her pacifier and blankets for her. He uses her blankets to "wipe" her head, and it's super cute! So, right now he's doing well. I just hope this trend continues, since Auntie Molly and Auntie Laura arent here to entertain him anymore (they left this afternoon). Anyway, I'll get some pics up from her first bath and her baptism soon!






5 comments:

Joni said...

Wow, speaking of baby girls that look like their daddies. LENA.

Gavin, meanwhile, is becoming Branumer by the minute.

Catherine said...

WHY DOESN'T GAVIN LOOK LIKE GAVIN ANY MORE

WHAT IS ALL THIS HAIR GOING ON

AHHHHH

The word "QUELYS" should sum up my feeling of total bewilderment and displacement to see something SMALLER than Gavin on the same picture plane. And him with so much hair.

fatty mcslowslow said...

I second Joni's observations. No mistaking who Lena looks like. Cute pix. Look forward to meeting her.

TriciaM said...

Mucho adorable...love the cheeks! Can't wait to meet this summer...Love to all!!

Trish

Babylover123 said...

OMGOMGOMG!!! She is just sooo cute! She's cute when she sleeps, when I wake up however, people cringe at the mere sight. So I just stay in bed all day. She is most def a big napper.

(gasph: The intake of air made by Auntie Molly when she sees teh bebeh.) Gavin is the cutest Gavin I will ever know. More smooches to him.