Friday, April 10, 2009

kids pics!

I would like to start this blog off by saying, I've lost 25 of the 30 pounds I put on with this pregnancy. How awesome is that??? I lost 20 of that in about 2 weeks, and then this past week I lost the other 5. Yay! If I keep losing like this, I will be down to my Wii Fit goal by my 6 week checkup (that means I have to lose another 15 pounds in 3 weeks....). After that, it's another 15 or 20 til I'm down to where I was when I got married. Oh happy days!

Anyway, I told my sister I would post more pics of the wonderful Lena, and I told my mom that I would post pics from the baptism. So, in addition to a few other pics, here they are.


Gavin looking adorable, as always. In case anyones interested, the chair behind Gavin is part of my new set. I LOVE it.

He loves to stick his tongue out. And I love to make him do it.

Trying to get him to smile. It didnt succeed, obviously.

Lena, wearing one of her new outfits (Carters was having a huge sale, and we got that at 60% off).

Lena and her daddy.

After the baptism, in front of our house. With boxes...oh well.

With the priest that did the baptism. Gavin was not too happy to be held...he wanted to explore! Lena slept through the whole thing!

Most of the females there. We are missing a Molly, however.

Found her! She was at Tybee Island!

Gavin wasnt too thrilled with the water that trip...oh well.

Laura (who has a very cute bathing suit this year) chasing after Gavin (who also looks adorable in his bathing attire).

Molly and her cute bathing suit.

Just one pic of Lena's first bath...she actually didnt cry. Not that that has stopped her from crying during all her other baths...or pooing in them, either.

I will try to keep putting up updated pics, but be happy with these for now....please? I'm tired of being yelled at. There...I said it. Stop yelling at me!!!!

4 comments:

MDizzle said...

I screamed when I saw that pic of Gavin. Its sad that I'm the missing Auntie in the baptism pictures. I was just making sure Gavin didn't break his neck. The picture with me in it however, did not glorify my bathing suite. More smooches to gav and lena and i will send you a pair of leather diaper changing gloves. Waterproof leather.

Catherine said...

Awww, her baby zits are gone in her bathtime picture. I guess you are a very good cleaner?

Gavin is still freaking me out, but when he suddenly ceased to look like himself and started looking like somebody else, he didn't actually get LESS cute, which leads me to realize that he is getting MORE cute, and that if I don't get my cuteness filter calibrated I may possibly begin to expel smoke from my ears, shriek an unearthly shriek, and eventually collapse to the floor, jibbering in tongues.

My Word Verify, I'll hav you know, is "Huttin", defined as:
Russell's role in the grand familial scheme, as in, "Keep birthin' out them chillun's, wife, I'm-a huttin' us some meat fer the pot."

Joni said...

Poor Lena's baby acne... oh well, she is still very cute. And Gavin's dimple is made of win.

My word verification is "rheltion," as in, "The Browns are some of my favorite rheltions."

Unknown said...

They are all great pictures of all of the girls and the kids! Congrats on the baby weight lose! Do you like the Wii Fit?