Friday, December 19, 2008

pics

Just some pics. Not the food from Thanksgiving, but I will get to that, I promise.

How Gavin fell asleep during his nap yesterday. Too funny.
It was really hard to get this pic, since he was facing the wall. But, it worked!
Looking all GQ and whatnot. He's such a cute boy!
Again, how cute is he????
Ugh...I didnt realize how funny my face looks...oh well. BTW, this pic, and the one above, are my Christmas cards this year.
Gavin and his daddy. Cuz they are too cute together. Sigh, my heart melts when I look at them together.
His other really cute outfit. He looks so preppy in it, but oh-so-cute!
Ok, more later!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss the lil monkey for me!!!!

Mandy's Blogspot said...

i think i can speak for uncle monkey when i say he would so approve the GQ shot.