Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The many faces of Lena

Ok, I know..I'm a HUGE slacker. Forgive me, I've been dealing with a lot. Lena's teething, Gavin's bleeding from his ear, and I'm not sleeping. It's all loads of fun.

Ok, so about the title. I had to take pictures of Lena, to try to get a head shot. A woman I know needed a model for a porject she's doing, and when the clients showed her what they were looking for, she thought of Lena. So, fresh from a nap, I took some pictures. In a span of about 5 minutes, she gave me a variety of faces. All cute, of course. And, the great news from that, is my friends clients REALLY loved her, so she is now their logo! Yay for my beautiful baby!!! Enjoy!






I'm not looking!



MMMM tasty fingers!




WHAAAAAAAAAAAA?



Big Smiles!

9 comments:

fatty mcslowslow said...

Sooo cuuuute.....

mom said...

Love those cheeks!

Laura M said...

She's so adorable! You will have to show us the finished project when your friend is done!!

Mrs. Brown can moo... said...

I dont know if I will be able to show the finished product. I did get a compy of the picture they are using, but I have no idea if I will get a copy of the logo. Hopefully I will, but if I dont, it's not a big deal. If I find out if they are on the internet, I will let everyone know and they can google it. LOL

Laura M said...

That would work just as well! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Catherine said...

In the last picture she looks like a boy.

Molly said...

Strut your stuff, MODEL!!

a very annoyed Molly said...

Update!! I want pictures of my sisters offspring!! I don't care if you don't have the time to post!!! JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!

xiana said...

Wow. The baby's cute!