Thursday, August 27, 2009

pictures I promised!

So I promised pictures. Oh, and Lena had an ear check yesterday and she's up 1 lb. She now weighs 16lb 3oz. 1 pound is a lot for a baby. So, she's getting fatter!


Gavin likes to wear Lena's headbands. Daddy's not the fan Gavin is, but I remind daddy not to worry since the headbands almost never match his outfit.
Dancing with Auntie Molly. He's very good at it.

Posing, while dancing. I love that he sees the camera and hams it up.

Giving Lena a ride. It was truly funny.

Lena loved having her big brother push her, and he did such a great job of making faces, just like mommy does.

One of the shirts from Miss Loretta (does anyone know why we call her "Miss" when she was married?). He was not too happy with me for taking a picture and not letting him do it.
Lena in one of the outfits Miss Loretta got for her. Let it be known, that she is sitting by herself in all of the following pictures. Daddy's just there for mommy's sake.

I love the surprised face.
Such a happy girl. She has teeth, you just cant see them.
One picture of her sitting by herself...that you can tell she is. She's getting so big!

There ya go folks! Enjoy!

6 comments:

mom said...

Ohhhh those cheeks!
The reason you call her Miss Loretta...where I come from(and how I raised y'all), you do NOT call adults by their first names. She would only be Mrs. if you then used her last name.

My head will implode now.

Molly said...

OMGIZZLE! I am stealing those pictures without even thinking. I am going to die from the cuteness now.
(The outfits looked good in the store, but you kids made them chic)

Molly said...

(Gavin) "Let me just check my shopping list. Lets see, I have 1 pound of fat cheeks, 2 adorable faces... Oh! They are having a sale on Lena's. I should get one."

Laura M said...

I can't believe she is sitting all by herself already! She is getting very big very fast!

Catherine said...

It's appropriate you have sat her on a table, as she is a plump Christmas Ham.

alex rios said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.