Thursday, September 11, 2008

dont blink...

because this...
turns into this, all too fast.

To my sweet baby (or not so much baby) boy on his first birthday.
You have made my life wonderful. You are a joy to watch grow up. Just slow down a bit, will you? This year has gone by waayy too fast. Just last year, you were so tiny, and so helpless, and now look at you! You can feed yourself, you can walk, you can run, and no one told you to grow up.
I blame this on my mother. If she had been able to keep her kids from growing too fast, I would too. So, mom, or maw maw, it's your fault that Gavin is now 1, and it's your fault that he's growing too fast. Thanks..lol
Gavin, I love you more than you will ever know. You will always be my baby boy. Be strong. Be good. And, always, love unconditionally, as I love you.
Love, your momma.

So, I say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡Feliz CumpleaƱos!

Anonymous said...

I remember when he was born. Was it really a year ago? NF dude. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Eekjcp, he is growing to fast!!!! well his cheeks are fatter than they were 2 weeks from begining.*sigh*





(eekjcp:babys that grow up to fast.)

Anonymous said...

his.....cheeks.....baby.....withdrawl....miss.....gavin

Catherine said...

Happy birthday, Gabbro. Em, congratulations on keeping a baby alive for a year. In case you wondered, babies fall somewhere between keeping, say, a plant alive and keeping a goldfish alive. That's assuming the goldfish is already dead.

Now you can look forward to the joys of puberty.

You'll want two bathrooms.

Anonymous said...

bobble-head babies are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, and the problem is: THEY ARE ALL 12 HOURS AWAY!!! So emily, if you ever get tired of gavin remember this: you won't.