Saturday, July 11, 2009

pictures for Molly to steal

Molly told me to put up pictures that she could steal, so here they are. They are from the weekend of the fourth, and from a little earlier than that.

All smiles for mommy and the camera!
Eating a fruit twist (I thought of you, Cath, when he was eating that).

Pretty Colleen (Ca-een) holding a pretty Lena!

Yumm...fruit snacks!

TRACE ADKINS! HECK YA!

We really weren't as close as it looks like we were...I just have a really good camera.

All partied out...or as Russ said, "This is what happens when you drink too much!"

A sleepy Lena, with a happy daddy.

Lena and Gavin's first bath together. Gavin just LOVES it.

More bath time. I believe he was showing her his awesome bath crayon.

Explaining something to her. Just like big brothers are supposed to.

Gavin watching Lena talk to a turtle (see next picture). Again, I think he was trying to explain something to her about it.

Lena had a very in-depth conversation with the turtle that day. She was telling him all about how mommy was mean and made her be on the floor, and that her big brother is the bestest big brother ever..and some other things that I didn't catch.

5 comments:

Laura Chris said...

CUUUUUUUTTTE!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a price for those chillens of yours? Name a price, and we can talk from there.

Or I could just steal them!

matori= the sound of small children being way cute.

mamo said...

::dies of teh cutes::

Molly said...

Thank you. What's better than passed out babies and cuteness muffins eating fruit snacks?? I can't tell if in the first pic Gavin is really happy or really grumpy. Much appreciate the pictures.

Molly said...

I looked at it more, and then the auntie part of me says it's the famous Gavin grin. *hyperventilates from cuteness*

Joni said...

Is "showing her his bath crayon" a euphemism for... you know...?

(Oh never mind, its an ACTUAL BATH CRAYON.)